Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Isn't this a cool card? I saw it at splitcoaststampers in the Father's Day card gallery. Talk about great show for little effort! The original idea came from Gina K on her YouTube video but this actual card was created by Starla.

I hope you get to celebrate with someone this weekend. In between storms yesterday, we had a cookout with 3 dads: the husband, my brother and my dad. Then we had to hurry them back home before the big nasty storm hit. They made it just in time before the transformers starting exploding, power lines were arcing, and a big window on the front of my brother's house (closed in porch) got sucked out. Wow! Sometimes it's exciting to live in Kansas!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tasha

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is too much excitement for me! This card does looks fabulous! Maybe today will be calmer for you. Enjoy your day.

Eugene said...

Kansas no, CT, yes! Glad everyone got away safely. More glad with seeing the cleverly designed card. Great background texture.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

laurie said...

That's a stunning card!