Thursday, June 18, 2009

For The Boys

Another new set today, yes I'm hooked. You will have lots of fun with this set, Lots of Bots, if you send cards to boys--young or old.






  • The background is made by stamping the binary code (wow, not sure if that's the right word but sounds good, huh?) repeatedly in versamark ink on ballet blue cardstock
  • For texture, I sent the shimmery silver cardstock through the Big Shot with in embossing folder
  • The Bot himself is stamped in StazOn jet black and colored in bordering blue and ruby red. *a little barely banana outline helps him come to life

That's it for today since I'm off to teach Bible school. Tonight I'll be participating in the Artwalk downtown. So if you're close enough to come, I hope you'll stop in at Uniquely Yours and say hi!

Have a great day! Tasha

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love this card it is soooo cute!!

Rebecca said...

This does seem like a really cute set for boys. I like the red and blue with the shimmery silver.