Friday, February 27, 2009

Limited Supplies Diva

Hi Stampers! I am all mixed up thinking today is Saturday. The kids are out of school due to parent/teacher conferences. Today will be fun because it is my Cards of the Month Club so I have to stamp! Here is a card I made this morning for the limited supplies challenge on scs and also I am trying out the Diva Coffeebreak Challenge today.
There are lots of great cards to look at already and you are invited to play along as well. Just click on the link above. Here's my card:
With the limited supplies we had to make our own dsp and only use 1 set including the sentiment.
Supplies used are all Stampin' Up! except as noted:
stamps: Party Hearty!
cs: whisper white, tempting turquoise, green galore, going gray
ink: green galore, tempting turquoise, gray (crayola!!)
.
Well, I have to run so I can finish cutting cs for club.
.
Thanks for stopping by today! Till next time, Tasha


4 comments:

Ilse Vargas said...

Perfect for a kid's birthday. Thanks for playing. Greetings.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! I love it!!!

Janna said...

I seriously thought that was pattern paper! You did such an awesome job! I love the background and sentiment! Fantastic!

Smiles,
janna

Eugene said...

Shouts "Happy Birthdy", Tasha, playful and colorful background, can't believe it's hand stamped, too neat for me, Lol, see you at COTMC. Eugene