Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My March Madness Specials

Hi stampers! I seem to have lost my designing mojo BUT I am completely jazzed with all the spring products! Soooo...to share my enthusiasm I am offering an incentive program for March. When coupled with Stampin' Up!s Sale-A-Bration this is a HUGE deal!!!
.
So here's the skinny:
My March Madness Specials (in addition to SAB)

If you order $50 (from catalog or COTM)

  • 1 free spool 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, your choice of color (catalog page 179)

If you order $60 (from catalog or COTM)

  • 1 free classic stamp pad, any color OR
  • 1 free pack 8-1/2x11" colored cardstock, any one color (catalog pages 154-155)

If you order $100 (from catalog or COTM)

  • 1 anything from page 208! OR
  • 1 any dsp from pages 159-161 OR
  • any 2 items from the lists above

So at the $100 level you also receive 2 SAB sets for free so that equals over $40 in FREE merchandise. Now THAT'S madness.

And my last incentive is...

The Big Shot Special

If you order the Big Shot Starter Kit (with our without bag)

  • free die(s) of your choice up to $21.95

Now with the Big Shot Special you will also receive the 4 picks from the SAB mini-catalog AND hostess benefits which include a level one stamp set and $20 free from the catalog. In case it's just too much to figure, I've added it up and that's over $115 in free merchandise!!

To take advantage of these deals you can call me at 620-662-8130, 9am-9pm CST. Or you can email me at tasha_hickert-consulting@yahoo.com .

.

Thanks for stopping by today! I promise there'll be cards tomorrow. ;)

Tasha

No comments: