Friday, January 2, 2009

Love You Much Flower

Here's the first card I am showing with the Love You Much bundle. In case you missed it, the special is a few posts back. I wanted to make a card that could be sent in Feb. but didn't have to be a Valentine. I think this would work for a birthday or thinking of you.

It's hard to see but the large square is the light pink/white pattern from the candy lane dsp. The flower is just hearts punched and layered. I bent up some of the tips for dimension. The back 2 layers use 5 large hearts each and the pink layer is 3 hearts.

Colors: close to cocoa, pirouette pink, riding hood red

Small hearts have dazzling diamonds glitter on them. And I did a little paper piercing below the flower to give it a stem.
My neighbor/friend/upline was kind enough to take pictures for me and even did some close-ups. But somewhere in the emailing, they got stuck at mini-size so they didn't show much when I tried to add them!
.
Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Aaaa I see I am the 1800th visitor. Maybe you should put some blog candy together for 2000 that will push you right up to 3,500 or more very fast!!!!

The picture still turned out fine, but I bet it happened when I choose the option to send fast best for e-mail instead of send slow better for printing. I always decrease the files down to about 4" x 6" when I edit them, but they usually are still great for the blog, however if it got decreased again in the e-mailing that would have made it pretty small!!!

Heather