Saturday, January 17, 2009

Card Of The Month Club

(This post will remain second for this week due to blog candy. Scroll down for the new stuff!)
Taa Daa!!! This is it. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to help stampers both beginning and advanced. Some of us are short on supplies, sometimes we're short on ideas, some are short on experience, and nearly all of us are short on time..


Well, the Card Of The Month Club (COTM) is designed to help at many levels.

You can use it for ideas to make more cards, plan a stamp camp, or simply for ways to use stamps you may already own. You can use it simply as a way to purchase cards. You can use it as a way to build your supply of stamps, knowing you will be using each set you purchase..


-Each month the club will consist of 5 cards based on 1 stamp set.

-You are guaranteed 1 birthday card and 1 thank you card and the rest will rotate.

-Ordering will begin on the 10th of each month and continue until the next month or till spots are filled and kits are out of stock.

-Shipping dates are as stated on the webpage.

-Sneak Peeks will be offered each month with the release on the 10th.

I look forward to meeting and working with many new friends along with my "old" friends. So be sure to check it out today since quantities are limited.




close up detail of the birds



this card had dazzling diamonds glitter on the outside and the inside




love card detail

Thanks for stopping by today! I am so excited to share this release with you!!

Till next time, Tasha


P.S. Questions? Feel free to email me at tasha_hickert-consulting@yahoo.com

P.P.S. Check back tomorrow for blog candy!

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

This all looks really really good!

I like all the cards great job, what happened to the top note one???

Well I did it. I just put it all out there and now I have to do it!!!

I told the whole horrible hard to own up to story on my blog and made a ticker too!!!!

Want to join us???

Heather