Friday, January 9, 2009

Limited Supplies Challenge

Happy Friday to you! Well only 1 kid home sick today--I was afraid it might be 2! I did manage to get my part of the teacher's lunch to school on time this morning. And still had time to play at scs. That makes for a good day. :)

This is the card I made. Maybe I am in a good mood because I can give this to my dh and so I will not be making his card in the wee hours of Valentine Eve! Since I typically work the 2 weeks before the holiday arranging flowers it is a rush time for me.

About the card: The challenge limited accessories and dsp to hearts or red. Eek! Plus red needed to be used along with other colors.
stamps: Love You Much, Best Wishes and More, Best Yet (hostess) all SU!
ink: real red, always artichoke, staz-on black
cs: real red, always artichoke, and whisper white
accessories: red square brads from the SU! fire collection, red organza ribbon (retired SU!),

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. And don't forgot the sneak peek tonight!

Till next time, Tasha

2 comments:

Emily said...

I "Love this card", the colors, the layout,....everything!!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

I really like this card!!! I love the extra layers and the creative details!!!

Very good job on it, one of my faves of yours!

Heather