Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Color Challenge Card

I am having computer issues today so I can only visit certain websites. Hmm...maybe it is better for me if I can't get to scs? Luckily my neighbor/friend/upline was kind enough to tell me today's color challenge colors. They are SU!s not quite navy, baja breeze, and craft. So here is what I made:

I really like this color combo. and see it's use in my future!

The "thank you" is from SU Great Greetings II inked up in versa-mark then not quite navy. I embossed it using irridescent ice. The light background is a curlique from SU Friendship Blooms stamped in versa-mark. On the strip I used two of the shapes from Define Your Life and stamped in not quite navy. The flower is die cut birds and blooms with the Big Shot with a button die cut on top. The background of craft was run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.
Well I hope you had a good Tuesday!! Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time, Tasha

No comments: