Friday, September 12, 2008

Saturday Sketch

Happy Friday night to you! It's been a good day. I finished two cards using last Saturday's sketch BEFORE the next Saturday. If you're not sure what I'm talking about I found it on Lauren M's blog at SplitCoastStampers.


The picture makes the beautiful, sparkly, magenta, fluffy, ribbon look sort of hairy and scary! But it's pretty in person. The print paper is "unidentified sale item" but the card stock, ink, and stamps are from Stampin' Up.


Virtually same card but for a man. On both I used SU Heartfelt Thanks flower with versa-mark and the outline on this one is in ballet blue.
.
Woo-hoo I got comment #2! Thanks, Heidi, for visiting and for the picture upload help. Now I won't pull all my hair out trying to post. ;)
.
Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

No comments: