Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Oh my! When I first got tagged I thought eeekkk that will be a lot of work. But honestly, is it really work to visit the blogs I love to stalk and give them a "poke"? Nope, it's actually quite fun to play so I hope you get tagged, too.
.
My friend Heather (also referred to as "the neighbor" in previous posts) is who caught me and this is how the game works.
.
Tagging Game Rules:


  1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.

  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog--some random, some weird.

  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

  4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here you go, seven things about me...


  1. I am truly blessed to have all 4 grandparents still living.

  2. I spent the first year of my life in a beach front house in San Diego. Followed by 4 years in Colorado Springs (what were my parents thinking?)

  3. Public speaking makes me sick to my stomach (though I do my fair share and nobody seems to be able to tell).

  4. I think chocolate goes very well with beer--not all those salty foods normally served.

  5. If I ever have enough money to start my own charity it will be to re-roof houses that need it.

  6. I have 2 dogs and 10 chickens running around in the backyard.

  7. And for weird: I dated my step-dad's son for two years. Actually we were dating first and that is how his dad met my mom but then they got married and eventually we did not.

So now for the list of my tagees in no particular order...You can visit these ladies by clicking on their names. I'm sure they would all love to hear from you.



  1. Jessica Russell at Kindred Arts

  2. Jessy at My Sanity Depends on Stamping

  3. Jennifer Buck at The Buck Stamps Here

  4. Patter Cross at Triple the Scraps

  5. Julie Mutch at Mutch to Stamp
  6. Lynda Moss at StampINKins
  7. Tisha Yoast at Craftee Bee

So go give the gals some love and pick up some inspiration while you're there! Thanks for stopping in. Till next time, Tasha

PS Hip Hop starts in about an hour! Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: