Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Serene Snowflakes Make Holiday Card Sparkle

This might just be my Christmas card this year. I just love how it turned out! And it's kinda funny because I really didn't like Soft Suede when it came out but now I love it.


Christmas card stamped with Serene Snowflakes Here's what I used:

  • ruby red cardstock for the base cut to 11" x 4-1/4"

  • soft suede cardstock cut to 4-1/4" x 3"

  • whisper white cardstock cut to 4" x 2-3/4"

  • soft suede ink

  • Serene Snowflakes stamp set and a retired one for the sentiment because I don't have the lovely Four the Holidays yet!

  • silver elastic cord (109866) Tip: this cord is stretchy and ties wonderfully, it add just the right amount of sparkle

  • clear crystal brad

Thanks for stopping by!

Tasha

Don't you think this Merry Christmas will look fantastic on the card? I think this is a great set. As always you can order it right now by going to my Online Store and clicking "shop now".

No comments: