Friday, November 6, 2009

Eastern Blooms Dresses Up This Holiday Purse

This is my favorite project from my Christmas in July stamp camp projects. I got the idea for the nugget purse from Angie Juda. They go together in a flash and I have plans to make a bunch to hang on a wooden Christmas tree.
Stamped and Folded mini purse

All it takes:

cardstock : real red 5"x 1-1/2" plus scrap, soft suede 3/8" x 5-1/8"

stamps: Eastern Blooms, tiny flower for background

ink: versamark, soft suede

accessories: gold mini-brad, gold braid (sewing section of craft store)

tools: scoring blade, crop-o-dile, corner rounder, mini glue dots

  • stamp background then score real red at 1-1/2", 2-1/2", and 4"
  • hold soft suede strip on real red and fold along score lines Tip: do not score the soft suede, just fold it along with the red
  • purse does not open, just slide candy in the side

Just to give you an idea of how small these are. Notice how I had to take out the nugget to show you because I ate all the others!

Stamped and folded mini purse with nugget

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tasha

No comments: