I'm not quite ready for red and green so...here's a card idea with old olive and elegant eggplant.
Shimmer and shine are so hard to photograph. You'll just have to trust that the card is pretty in person! The "be merry" is stamped in silver and the white ornament is stamped with Frost White Shimmer Paint.
This card is made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- whisper white for card base and punched ornament
- elegant eggplant and old olive cardstock
- Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper
- Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Encore silver and Versamark ink
- stamp sets Delightful Decorations and Warm Words
- soft holly stampin' around wheel
- elegant eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- silver elastic cord
- glue dots, stampin' around handle, ornament punch
Have a great day!