I started with an inexpensive clock from Dollar General.
- Remove the clock from the box, flip over and remove all the screws around the outside which should remove the frame and glass.
- The clock hands come off fairly easily, just be sure to lift them one at a time
- Use the frame as a template, hold pencil straight up and draw a circle
- my clock was larger than 8-1/2" so I layed 2 pieces of cardstock side-by-side so there is a large piece and an extra sliver
- center large piece over clock face and press to get the center mark
- cut or punch a hole in the center
- apply face to the front using hole as a guide for the nose
- apply Tombow mono adhesive to the back of the orange pieces and let dry
- attach orange pieces to clock front
- pop clock hands back on
- lay glass and frame on top, flip, and put screws back in
face: Decor Elements decorative vinyl Spooky Expressions
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!