Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set Makes COTM Sneak Peek

That's right...it's the 10th of the month which means the Cards of the Month Sneak Peek! The November cards will use the stamp set Lovely As A Tree. I have admired this set for a long time so it is about time to feature it for Cards of the Month.


As always, Cards of the Month will be released on the 15th so watch for that on Thursday. Local club will take place October 30. In the meantime, there are a few kits left for October which you can order until Wed.

Have a great weekend!
Tasha

2 comments:

Craft u Crazy said...

Hi Tasha, Your creations are really fabulous. I love you blog and think you are very talented 'THANK YOU' for sharing your creativity with the world.
I live in South Africa (I love Africa) and would love for you to pop over to my blog to see my work.
Im a craft teacher and craft workshop designer and demonstrator. - I've become a follower of your blog and I hope you will follow me if you love my stuff.

hugs from Africa
Adele

Tasha Hickert said...

Welcome, Adele, and thanks for your kind comments!