Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Digital Studio Layouts

I've been busy working on layouts from the kids club state wrestling tournament. One of the neat things about My Digital Studio is that I was actually able to start while we were still out of town. No paper, glue, and supplies--just software on the laptop!

Since I am getting used to a new camera and new version of photoshop the process for me is quite slow right now. Thankfully, MDS, very user friendly so I don't have to struggle with that part!

To get the background color for these pages I just selected custom color and then clicked a spot on one of the maroon hoodies in the photo. Easy peasy! Still want to add a pattern overlay but haven't decided exactly what I want.

In case you are not familiar with My Digital Studio, it can be purchased as a stand-alone papercrafting software solution OR if you already have a digital imaging system you like, all the images will work with most of the popular software on the market.

Right now, you can even get digital downloads free with any Stampin' Up! product purchase but this offer ends Thursday, March 31.

Just thought I would share a little of what I've been up to.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Tasha

No comments: