Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Gift Box

Fancy chocolates come in packages like these, so why not your special treat?


Thanksgiving Gift Box
 
This box is simple to make and uses an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock.  I am getting ready for a craft fair on the 13th so will make several of these.  They are easy to change for each season/holiday.


For today's I used Peach Parfait cardstock and the Autumn Days stamp set.  Yep, I'm still enamored with making acorns using the ornament punch!


I'll share some more tomorrow.  Pretty sure I posted instructions to this box style a year or two ago.  If I can't find it, I'll share measurements and directions on Monday.


Have a great weekend!


Tasha


 


Need supplies?  Pop over to my Stampin' Up! website to get what you need--they'll deliver right to your door!


 

No comments: