Sunday, November 14, 2010

I wonder what would happen if...

my camera broke and I didn't have any pictures of Cards of the Month?  And I didn't have time to take it in to be looked at right away? 


Yep, that's what's going on here.


I have determined that digital cameras are not nearly as tough as the old film-style point and shoots.   


 


I have a couple projects left to share and then I won't have new ones until either my camera is fixed or I get a new one. 


 


It's a strange feeling. 


 


Tomorrow I will have a picture (borrowed from a fellow demonstrator) of the turkey toppers punch art so that you have time to make some before Thanksgiving!  All you need is the scallop circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, and a small flower punch, plus scissors, a black marker, and some scraps of fall (turkey) colored cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Tasha

No comments: