Saturday, January 21, 2012

sale-a-bration...whoops!!

Do you ever do something a little goofy and then wonder "what was I thinking"?  Well, it just dawned on me last night that I can't show you the Sale-a-bration catalog or pictures of the free items until Tuesday!!

AND...you can't place an order and qualify for the free items until Tuesday!

SO...Here's how this will now work:

  • Anyone placing an order online at My Stampin' Up! website this Tuesday, January 24 through Friday, January 27 will be entered to win hostess benefits!  You can also email your order to me along with your phone number so I can call you with a total and to enter your credit card information.
  • Anyone placing an order online at My Stampin' Up! website Saturday, January 24 through March 25 will be entered to win a stamp set.
  • All orders placed during Sale-a-bration will receive a free gift from me in addition to any free merchandise earned!

No comments: