Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paisley Petals Grace's a Gift Box

This week I was asked to create a box for my client to present a collection of her cards to a friend.  She thought a gold box would be nice so I started with Stampin' Up!s brushed gold cardstock (102935).

The best thing about working with this gold is that is it the same color and texture on both sides.  I will never forget when I was out one time and bought some at a "big box office supply store".  In the wrapper it looked very similar, but when I got home and opened it I realized the shimmer was only on one side and the weight was not much heavier than paper!

Of course, that's the Paisley Petals designer series paper on top--love it!  


And I love that this month you can get a pack for free!


The ribbon is just something I had and that sentiment is from the stamp set Precious Butterflies (which you can also get free just for hosting a workshop).

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

Tasha



No comments: