Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let's Celebrate the New Catalog

Glad you are here!  Stampin' Up!s 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog is now available and it is amazing.


To make it even more fun, I have a few treats for you!  But these offers expire Wednesday, July 6, at 7pm cst.  So... here you go:

  • place an online order and receive a free gift from me
  • if that order includes the stamp set Cherish Friendship you will also receive a Make and Take Kit
  • enter to win a free stamp set*
Please remember that in order to get the preferred pricing and your gifts, you must select me as your demonstrator when placing your order.

To claim your free gifts, just email me to let me know you placed an order and tell me your mailing address.

*Want to win the free stamp set?  Just email the answer to these questions:
  • what page is Cherish Friendship on?
  • what are the 5 new In Colors?
  • on pages 184-185 what is your favorite Designers Series Paper pack?

Need a physical copy of the catalog?  If you don't already have an ordering relationship with another demonstrator I would love to send you one absolutely free. Just send me your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you so we can have a quick visit.  That's all it takes!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Tasha

No comments: