Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Teacher* Gift Idea Features Big Shot

Every now and then I make a project that I just love. And this is one of them.

Looking at it just makes me smile--not sure why?!

Using the Square Lattice embossing folder with the Big Shot makes the cardstock look like those woven straw purses you can buy for summer. An easy way to take the project up a notch.

The idea came from Stampin' Up!s online demonstrator community. I made my pattern from scratch but if you have the die Baskets and Blooms that would be even faster!

This bag is 5-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2". A simple 3" x 1-12" box base is what I used to attached the front and back bag panels. The flower is 3 paper daisies (119243, 40/$6.95) layered. I dyed each with reinkers so they match perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Tasha

*these actually went to our bus drivers and classroom aides, I'll show the teacher gifts tomorrow



Need supplies? CLICK HERE TO SHOP ONLINE 24/7



No comments: