Monday, February 28, 2011

Lovin' the Crosses of Hope stamp set

When the new Stampin' Up! catalog debuted last July I knew I had to have the Crosses of Hope stamp set. But it was several months before I ordered it...and didn't use it until now!
Crosses of Hope baptism cardThis clean and simple card is easy and elegant. The base is 5-1/4" square cut from textured very vanilla cardstock. The 2-5/8" square in the center is smooth very vanilla to allow for the embossing. And the hint of color is blushing bride cut 2-3/4" square.
heat embossed Crosses of Hope stamp




To make a sparkly gold cross, I stamped the image with VersaMark ink, then covered it with a mixture of gold embossing powder and dazzling diamonds glitter.










This card went to our newest little neighbor for her baby dedication at her church. Her sister was baptized the same day (on her birthday!) and I will share her card tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Tasha


2 comments:

Eugene said...

As I said before, lovely work, Tasha, especially the cross with the red design. Congrats!
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Tasha Hickert said...

Thanks, Eugene! I think I will get a lot of use out of this Crosses of Hope stamp set.