Monday, January 17, 2011

Sale-a-bration and Birthday Gift Box

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves once again with this promotion, and you'll love the free items including buttons, paper, stamp sets, and even digital downloads. Click the catalog to view it as a pdf file.

New to Stampin' Up!? Sale-a-bration is an annual event in which every customer gets spoiled. :) For every $50 in purchases you can choose an item free from the Sale-a-bration catalog. For workshop hostesses, that is on top of your generous benefit plan plus once your workshop sales total reaches $300 you can choose another free product!



And now for a project!


Don't fall off your chair or anything. ;)



The matchbox-style gift box is perfect for my homemade chocolate covered cherries that I delivered to a friend for her birthday.


Now that we're passed Christmas I can go back to using Summer Garden, my favorite designers series paper pack. This box measures 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" when closed.

Main colors are Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake


That's all I've got! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Tasha

Ready to order? Head over to my Stampin' Up! website or email me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: