Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I Did With My Time

I tried one of Lauren Meader's templates today. Oh wow! I can look awesome in no time flat, lol, thanks to Lauren. This template is called For Keepsake. I made this for Becky who so graciously donated her time while the kids were at pre-school to help me.


Here is the finished box with tag.

I know I promised to have the ornament Quick Kit on today but am running behind. (Not new.) The Popcorn Kernel duties are taking about 2 hours/day so that doesn't leave much play time. But I think our pack is doing pretty well with sales. Hopefully, we won't have a lot left over!

Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

PS The prices will be changing for the Love Notes Quick Kit. I am going to add the shipping right in. See the previous posts for more info.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks good, I don't know if will like making those boxes, did you use your new score pal?