Monday, August 25, 2008

Christmas Workshop



I am working on a Christmas card workshop. I will be doing one as a fundraiser for the youth group at our church (assuming it gets approved by the council) and have offered to do one for the PTO at my kids' grade school. If the PTO chooses not to do it, I will do a workshop for the general public that is not a fundraiser.




Here are a couple of the samples I have been working on with my neighbor. The glitter and embossing do not show all that well but you get the idea.

I know that the muted colors seem to be "in" this year, but I find it hard not to have bright and cheerful at Christmas. This card is actually a mock up since I haven't received Season of Joy which the set I planned to do this card with. I will put the real deal on a later post for comparison.
Hard to believe I am thinking about the holidays already!
Till next time,
Tasha

No comments: